- Members Sago Samples tested in the ratio of 5:1.
- Conducting 9 Tests as per by-laws of SAGOSERVE.
- FSSAI Norms – 3 Tests (T.Ash,Ins.Ash,HCN) As per the Gazette of India dated 04th Nov 2015, there is no HCN test for Tapioca Sago.
- Self Imposed Tests – 6 Nos. pH,Chloride,Sulphate,Maize,OPW, Smell test.
- Passed Samples allowed for sale in Tender.
- If fails any test, the goods will be handed over to concerned District Designated Officers.
- On request, Private samples are also tested.
- Sending Samples to RTL, Sona Lab and Food Analysis Laboratory for Cross verification.
- Action is being taken to get NABL Accreditation Status for Sagoserve Lab.